13,409,950 Reasons Why WordPress
WP Now Powers 8.5% Of The Web
Many people have asked and wondered why so many other’s use WordPress? Everyone asks for case studies etc. Here is the best visual summary/info-graphic that explains exactly why WordPress is awesome and why you should consider it as a strong option when building your web presence.
Why Use WordPress? This Infographic Makes It Clear
Let’s break the case for WordPress CMS down into ten core points and be concise -
Zero Strategist’s Top 10 Reasons Why WordPress
- WordPress is Community Driven, Free Open Source Social Software with both hosted and self-hosted versions.
- WP Powers 8.5% of Websites on the Internet (Stop for a moment and really think about this)
- Thousands of Free and Premium advanced + supported WordPress Themes/Templates exist
- WordPress MU (Multi-User) became part of WordPress 3.0, plus there is BuddyPress (WordPress as a Social Network)
- There are 10,935 WordPress Plugins and a growing number of Premium plugins
- WordPress has: Akisment Anti-Spam & Intense Debate Advanced Commenting Systems
- There were 13,409,950 Downloads of WP 3.0 as of August 2010
- WordCamps (Community Organized Events) happen all over the world every year
- WordPress listens to the users and developers ideas about how to improve the social software and community
- WP just works and empowers non-technical people to rapidly publish content (text, videos, photos) to the internet
Feel free to add comments adding your reasons “Why WordPress!” We want to hear your top reasons for choosing to use this CMS, instead of another open source CMS.