Zero Strategist Featured In Oregon Business
We're Making The News
Oregon Business ran an article called “Boutique social media firms carve a market niche” on the rise of social media focused digital marketing agencies in Portland Oregon. Zero Strategist was interviewed by reporter Ron Knox at it’s headquarters (cooperative coworking space Collective Agency) in downtown PDX and then was featured in the article here.
We want to thank Ron Knox for taking the time interview several different agencies, writing an accurate and quality article. Ron asked some challenging and engaging questions while investigating the PDX social media agency scene. One of the things he asked was what is the “why” of PDX social media agencies? Basically, what Ron was trying to get at was – what is the value add or benefit of a business going with a smaller or social media focused digital agency?
10 Reasons Why Oregon Businesses Choose Boutique Social Media Focused Digital Agencies:
- Price point to value add
- Customer experience and responsiveness
- Solution customization
- Vertical focus on specific market niches (nonprofit, law, small business, government, etc.)
- Innovation and ideation (different technologies, different ideas, etc.)
- Multiple approaches (difference in strategies)
- Combining social media with other digital services (SEO, design, identity, training etc.)
- Transparency and accountability
- Ethics, sustainability and green technology
If you have a any other reasons why you chose a smaller social media focused Portland agency or creative firm, feel free to leave comments.